I was playing around with programming in Java Script and built a fairly basic drawing program.
It is still very basic, but it is fun to play with. It is available here
- Save drawings to your computer
- Load images by dragging a JPG or PNG onto the page
- available brushes are Pencil (solid) Waterbrush (fades out) and Ink (kind of random splatter)
- there is also an eraser or you can clear the entire drawing
- Brush size is controlled by a slider.
- There is a built in HTML5 colour picker to change colours.